Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 13th, 2021, 02:17 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender public workshop

Sorry, meant to comment here earlier.

Anyway, dig the overall idea, few thoughts:

Team Avatar currently has a bit of anti-synergy going with Aang. Pretty much all his SA options want him to be taking the first turn in sequence, but that's the one thing you can't do right now. I'd do it more like a sidekick style thing:

"After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another figure that is an Avatar or has the Team Avatar special power and taking a turn with that figure, you may take a turn with Sokka. You may not take any additional turns."

This also lets you put OMs on Aang and get bonding with his squishier friends instead of having to risk losing the OMs by having them on the weaker figure (though admittedly not as big an issue with people not Sokka).

Improvised Plan is cool. Pretty strong effect, especially when you can do bonding before or after it. But Sokka being squishy and only once a round probably balance it out.

Is the idea that you're picking either enemies next to Sokka or picking one figure you control and then picking enemies next to them? Or that you could mix and match and pick one enemy next to Sokka and one next to Aang and one next to Katara as long as Aang and Katara are within 5 spaces of Sokka?

I'd probably switch the targeted figures from engaged to just adjacent. That way Sokka can knock trees down on people and such should the opportunity arise. You don't get anything out of hitting friendlies with it, so that's not a big deal.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy