Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 30th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Public Design Workshop

How major is the Legacy Virus to the character as a whole?
Old December 30th, 2020, 02:33 PM

BraunJovi is surprisingly tart

I agree! I like the thermal punch as opposed to the concussive blast. Helps set him apart from bishop. The legacy virus was just a big part of the character I thought it would be cool to implement it in some way. I'd be fine with whatever you guys decide!
Old December 30th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Negative powers like that are a lot cooler to look at on paper, then you play it and it's not much fun leading to the design seeing less play.
Old December 30th, 2020, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Negative powers like that are a lot cooler to look at on paper, then you play it and it's not much fun leading to the design seeing less play.
That makes a lot of sense. I could see how that would be rather annoying to play with.
Old December 30th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It depends on the character and how the negative power works. If it is something that you feel is really important for the character then give it a few more tries.
Old December 30th, 2020, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It depends on the character and how the negative power works. If it is something that you feel is really important for the character then give it a few more tries.
Maybe we could add something to legacy virus that would negate the negative effects. Possibly removing an energy marker he has received from his energy absorb.

It already has the 1-5 dice roll result so nothing bad happens, but maybe removing a counter could help with that as well and also make it more interesting managing the energy markers he has on his card.
Old December 30th, 2020, 05:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post

I concur.
Old December 31st, 2020, 04:51 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Duke Nukem is now posted along with some others!
Old December 31st, 2020, 05:19 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ronan never gets any love, and it always seems like he under performs on our boards. So here is my attempt to help him out a bit.

KREE ACCUSER CORPS

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by redstang; January 6th, 2021 at 03:25 PM.
Old December 31st, 2020, 05:30 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Ronan never gets any love, and it always seems like he under performs on our boards. So here is my attempt to help him out a bit.

KREE ACCUSER CORPS

Spoiler Alert!
Pretty cool, I could see this as a unique squad.
Edit: is there a figure for this?
Old December 31st, 2020, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post

KREE ACCUSER CORPS

Spoiler Alert!
Pretty cool, I could see this as a unique squad.
Edit: is there a figure for this?
I planned on using a different Ronan figure as they dress like him.
Old December 31st, 2020, 05:44 PM

The figure # is 020

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy