Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 19th, 2018, 09:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of He-Man

The Book of He-Man

C3G DC WAVE 29
CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a re-painted/modded Heroclix figure from the Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #031-#033 / Hawkman.
Its model number and name are #131 / Carter Hall.

Tutorial on How to Paint/Mod this Figure

NOTE: He-Man requires 1x Glyph of Power Sword of Grayskull

Character Bio - The child of a space faring Earth mother and a father, King Randor, who is the ruler of all Eternia, Prince Adam grew up with a heavy burden on his head. When he was gifted an ancient sword and the accompanying power of Grayskull by the enigmatic Sorceress, he gained not only the ability to magically transform into champion adonis He-Man, but the much heavier burden of being the protector of the Castle Grayskull's secrets and the freedom of all Eternia. Though he is often noted to be the strongest man in all Eternia, as He-Man assembles a group of allies dubbed the "Masters of the Universe," he realizes his greatest strength is his friends.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:16 PM. Reason: png
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:05 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of He-Man (Breathing Period)

NAME = HE-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = ADAM

SPECIES = ETERNIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = HONORABLE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 360

POWER SWORD OF GRAYSKULL

Start the game with the Glyph of Power Sword of Grayskull on this card. While He-Man has the Glyph of Power Sword of Grayskull equipped and is attacked by a non-adjacent figure, add 1 automatic shield to his defense.

POWER PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 6 + Special.
Before rolling dice for this special attack, you may remove any number of unrevealed Order Markers from this card and add that number of dice to your roll. After an opponent rolls defense dice against this attack, if the defending figure is adjacent to He-Man, you may Knockback the defending figure by placing it on an empty space up to X spaces from its current position. X is equal to the number of skulls rolled in the attack. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks. A figure moved by this special power can receive any falling damage that may apply.

HEROIC DUTY
If a friendly figure without this special power that is within 3 spaces of He-Man would roll defense dice against a normal, non-adjacent attack, instead you must choose a figure you control with this special power to move adjacent to that friendly figure if it is able to. The chosen figure must roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead of the friendly figure. When He-Man uses Heroic Duty, he will take all leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; July 13th, 2019 at 08:02 PM.
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:12 AM

I'm putting this here until we get through playtesting, at which point I'll give it a thread of its own for Final Editing.
[snipped glyph stuff - Ronin]

Last edited by Ronin; July 24th, 2019 at 08:10 PM.
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Was vaguely following the workshopping here, so I'll apologize in advance if any of this ground has been well-trod.

- Not quite sure why the sword is an E-Glyph. It's iconic, sure, but mechanically pretty basic in most people's hands. Do other characters often wield it? I assumed it was closer to Mjolnir or a Lantern ring.
- How does Power Punch work if you're already using knockback rules? An SA might work better here, just to make things a bit more static.
- Is Eternian a species or a nationality? I always assumed he's just a human.
- Not being Valiant feels a bit odd, since he's so clearly within that heroic archetype.
- Is He-Man really that strong? I always pegged him as a Conan-level dude, mid-200s, not rubbing shoulders with Kryptonians.

I think he's a bit complicated, but definitely hits the right "classic toyetic hero" notes. Power Punch feels very action figure, which I dig a lot.
Old July 19th, 2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Was vaguely following the workshopping here, so I'll apologize in advance if any of this ground has been well-trod.

- Not quite sure why the sword is an E-Glyph. It's iconic, sure, but mechanically pretty basic in most people's hands. Do other characters often wield it? I assumed it was closer to Mjolnir or a Lantern ring.
- How does Power Punch work if you're already using knockback rules? An SA might work better here, just to make things a bit more static.
- Is Eternian a species or a nationality? I always assumed he's just a human.
- Not being Valiant feels a bit odd, since he's so clearly within that heroic archetype.
- Is He-Man really that strong? I always pegged him as a Conan-level dude, mid-200s, not rubbing shoulders with Kryptonians.

I think he's a bit complicated, but definitely hits the right "classic toyetic hero" notes. Power Punch feels very action figure, which I dig a lot.
- It's a sword. Anybody can pick up a sword and hit people with it. And Skeletor is, iconically, always trying to steal it from He-Man. I'd hate to lose that interaction by not making it possible.

- I did have that thought on making Power Punch a special attack to avoid knockback overlap. Worth considering here.

- He lives on the planet Eternia.

- Valiant would have fit. Noble would have fit. Honorable is the BEST fit. It also helps to let me restrict higher level Power Sword use to him and a possible future She-Ra.

- He really is that strong. If anything, I might be severely underselling him here. From Wikipedia:

"He-Man was characterized as possessing super speed, indestructible skin, and superhuman strength. The extent of his strength was unknown, but on one occasion he was able to hoist Castle Grayskull and throw it through a dimensional doorway. He-Man also demonstrated his strength by lifting mountains and icebergs and hurling them towards a desired target. On one occasion, he welded a broken metal chain together simply by pushing the links together. In the episode "She-Demon of Phantos", he was shown to be the only person to break Photanium (claimed by Man-At-Arms to be the strongest metal in the universe). In the comics, he was shown as being able to go one-on-one with pre-Crisis Superman. On the original action figure's packaging and in the introductory sequence of the 1980s cartoon series, He-Man is claimed to be "the most powerful man in the universe". His strength was derived from magical powers within Castle Grayskull. In the Episode of the original series "Eternal Darkness",[32] He-man was shown pushing a moon of Eternia into a specific orbit, and then later returning it to its original position by hand."

Old July 19th, 2018, 10:08 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Glad to see this one going! My comments for now:

We should consider what comic company this will fall under sooner rather than later and acquire a logo.

Heroic Duty is looking good. Presuming we keep it, we'll have to remember to update Superman.

Valiant is nice but it would open up the sword to a whole slew of figures. Honorable fits nicely.

I think power punch should be a normal power since it would be complicated to track the Order Marker removal from a special attack. But if it's too complicated with existing Knockback rules, a special attack might be the only option.

The sword is straightforward. One thing to keep in mind if if Skeletor can steal it he may need a workaround to wield it, but that can be addressed when Skeletor happens.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Apparently, these are the publishers the comics have been under.
Take your bleeding pick, really. I'm in favour of avoiding DC and Marvel for non-DC/Mavel universe stuff when possible, though. Wish we'd done that for MK.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I definitely associate He-Man comics with DC - seems like that's mainly a recent thing, but they have been published by DC more than anyone else.
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:35 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

MK makes the most sense at DC now. The old comics may be appropriate for some characters, but others may not even have comic art from back then so it'd feel super odd. Especially if we're using new comic art with a different publisher logo.

Looking good here BTW. The changes helped refine it.
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
MK makes the most sense at DC now. The old comics may be appropriate for some characters, but others may not even have comic art from back then so it'd feel super odd. Especially if we're using new comic art with a different publisher logo.

Looking good here BTW. The changes helped refine it.
Yeah, I know, it's just with so much Marvel and DC stuff around I personally prefer it if we can distinguish the stuff that doesn't belong to one of those universes from the stuff that does. Not a big deal, though, in the end.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The special attack approach to Power Punch would keep it from being amped up cleanly by the Power Sword, so it'd be a shame to lose that.

I'll admit to being biased by the fact that I've never used the Knockback rules and don't find them very appealing, though.
Old July 19th, 2018, 10:45 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The special attack approach to Power Punch would keep it from being amped up cleanly by the Power Sword, so it'd be a shame to lose that.

I'll admit to being biased by the fact that I've never used the Knockback rules and don't find them very appealing, though.

I rarely use the KB rules as a whole but I really like powers that use a form of them such as Shocker...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library