Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 11th, 2012, 04:06 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Member of the week

Because us old guys didn't play video games 15 years ago??
Old June 11th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
When you are 15, it's hard to imagine anything significant happening before you were around.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2012, 04:27 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Yodaking

C3G 3 Truths and a Lie (optional)
1. I hold a degree in Aerospace Engineering.
2. I have jumped out of an airplane at 13,000 feet.
3. I appeared in SW EP3 as an alien.
4. I have visited 8 different countries.
I'm going to go with number 4 because I want number 3 to be true. The true answer for number 4 is probably 7 or 9 countries or something like that.

Quote:
puzzlemonkey

1. My handle comes from the name of a South American tree.
2. When I rub it, my left eye squeaks loud enough for other people to hear.
3. I discovered at age thirty that I had a sister I'd never known about. (We do not share Jedi powers.)
4. I was one of the first wave of playtesters on the original Halo.
Google helped me with one of your answers...but even down to three I am still stuck...I'll guess number 3 is the lie. In fact it is a half truth because Puzzle and his sister actually do share Jedi powers.
Old June 11th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The Stupid Question: Who let the cows out of the barn? What are we going to do to get them back?

Nothing. If they don't come back to us, they were never ours in the first place.
I wish we could do that: We have just bought a new cow last week that wouldn't stop getting out on us for 3 days. We still worry if she will try it again. The cow couldn't help but see the neighbors.
Old June 11th, 2012, 06:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sure! It's not like they're telling us the answers anyway ....
What is the protocol on the 3 truths and a lie segment? I wasn't sure when I sure reveal the lie, if ever. Didn't want to reveal it before someone had a chance to make a guess and I think only 2 people ventured a guess so far.
No protocol, and I even leave that section of the questionnaire as optional. I find your list interesting, so I hope you'll go ahead and share your answers. (I normally don't hazard a guess on these, but I'll go ahead and think #2 is the lie). I'd also be interested in hearing a bit more detail on each of the true ones, if you care to share.

And here's a refresh quote to remind folks of the selections:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking
1. I hold a degree in Aerospace Engineering.
2. I have jumped out of an airplane at 13,000 feet.
3. I appeared in SW EP3 as an alien.
4. I have visited 8 different countries.
Here you go:

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 11th, 2012, 08:50 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Sometimes this site does make me feel ancient and creaky...
Old June 11th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm gonna go with #3 as the lie for Puzzly.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old June 15th, 2012, 04:04 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, now I'll 'fess up:

Here were my truths and a lie:

1. My handle comes from the name of a South American tree.
2. When I rub it, my left eye squeaks loud enough for other people to hear.
3. I discovered at age thirty that I had a sister I'd never known about. (We do not share Jedi powers.)
4. I was one of the first wave of playtesters on the original Halo.

And the "answers:"

Spoiler Alert!
Old June 15th, 2012, 11:40 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I knew it! No one playtests the original Halo and gets away with it!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 18th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

He's slipping under the radar to bomb your cat, hit the air raid siren for clembo2021!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clembo2021
Q: Storage is uppermost in the minds of Heroscapers. How do you store your Heroscape collection?
A: I keep my vanilla Heroscape stuff stored in a bureau. C3G is stored in a bunch of small cardboard boxes, each box having different factions and what have you.

Q: Do you use a dice tower or dice tray when rolling dice? Do you have any rules for handling situations such as cocked dice or dice that exit the play area?
A: I made an Archkyrie dice tower, but I found it to be a bit fiddly for my tastes. If a dice rolls off the table, we use our cat-like reflexes to grab it before it hits the ground and just re-roll that sucker.

Q: What made you decide to take the plunge and add C3G to your collection? What percentage of your collection are Heroclix figures vs. proxies? If you proxy, what do you typically use?
A: I got into Heroscape a couple years ago, but the theme of vanilla Heroscape never caught the attention of my friends. I noticed that they always seemed eager to use the Marvelscape stuff, so after some digging around I found that the best way to get more of that Marvelscape feel was to get involved in C3G.

I don't really tend to proxy, except if I'm playtesting or if there's a figure that's too expensive for what I believe it's worth. When I need to proxy I always look for suggestions in the figure's topic.

Q: Do you play on a wide variety of maps or a few? Do you create your own maps? If so, could you describe one you really enjoyed?
A: I really only play C3G on C3G maps. I just find other maps don't capture the feeling of a big superhero battle.

Q: What is the funniest thing you have ever heard/read/seen?
A: Wow, now that's a tricky question. The hardest I remember laughing during a book was Demitri Martin's "This Is a Book". I could hardly breathe during the "Megaphone" chapter.

Television wise, I'm a real fan of the Gaki No Tsukai. You may have seen a few clips of this Japanese show on the net, where they're tasked not being allowed to laugh for 24 hours while the crew does everything they can to make them laugh (putting them in bizarre and hilarious situations). If they laugh, they get punished, usually by being paddled by a 300 pounds monster of a guy, or being kicked in the butt by a Thai kickboxer.

Q: What are you most looking forward to?
A: A couple months ago I would've said my wedding! But now that I'm married I'm just looking forward to taking it easy this year and having my first quiet relaxing year since I started college.

Q: What is your biggest pet peeve?
A: People who lack empathy.

Q: If you could have a superpower in real life, what would it be?
A: The power to remember where my car keys are at all times.

Here it is: THE STUPID QUESTION! I'll ask a really stupid question, and you can answer it as seriously or as silly as you wish. Be very afraid! If you'd also like to prepare a C3G 3 Truths and a Lie, feel free to add it!

The Stupid Question: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Do you think Chuck could do better?
Chuck could out-chuck that chuck any day of the week.

1. I own a dozen gaming consoles.
2. I've broken 2 bones in my lifetime.
3. I've never owned a new car.
4. I dated my wife for 8 years before we were married.
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:46 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, if 3 is not the lie then you would have the worst super power since the ability to always make the perfect steak was given to a vegetarian.
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

But how many boards would the Hannibal's hordes horde if Hannibal's hordes did horde boards?

For the lie ... #1! A dozen? That's too many.

Good stuff! Congrats on the wedding! My 2 year anniversary is coming up tomorrow.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy