Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 11th, 2012, 07:23 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Awesome!!!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats, Filthy!

Just makes me wish even more that I had some Caps...

Old May 11th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

oops, double post...

Old May 11th, 2012, 07:39 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool! When will it be announced at the Soldiers of Valhalla - display thread?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I vote YES to review Threforian Raptor by Fi Skirata. It looks like it might still be a bit pricy for a single attack, but it's ability to bring some friends along might make it worth it.

I vote NO to review Ocelot by Tmac2200. Availability is questionable, and "Ocelot" is a great name for a Go-bot, but a terrible name for a giant robot that fights for a general of death and chaos.

Ocelot by Tmac2200 has received 3 NO votes to review (Killometer, Scytale, ZBeeblebrox) and is removed from the process.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old May 11th, 2012, 07:59 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the display thread, could you provide a link to the info (in this thread maybe) about the figure to use and availability. I found the original submission which used a modified Capuan Gladiator, but diddn't have the time to go through three pages of keyword results to find the final submission info.

~Z

My map thread
Old May 11th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Good idea. I'll add that info to all of them.

Edit: Nevermind. I started to, but I realized that all the sculpt info is in each unit's Book, and while it's not so bad for the heroes, for the ZI it adds a lot to the post, and I'd like to keep them trim. For now, though, Priscus is the Shifter Claw Adept from D&D's Against the Giants.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; May 11th, 2012 at 08:23 PM.
Old May 11th, 2012, 10:16 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I vote to review Threforian Raptor (though I can't help but think that I was the one who argued for a higher point cost on this unit before).

I vote to review Ocelot due to the availability concerns that others have already mentioned. I could find nine between eBay and Troll & Toad.
Old May 11th, 2012, 11:45 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

I vote YES to review Threforian Raptor by Fi Skirata.

Also congrats to Filthy the Clown on the induction of Priscus!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 12th, 2012, 11:48 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Good idea. I'll add that info to all of them.

Edit: Nevermind. I started to, but I realized that all the sculpt info is in each unit's Book, and while it's not so bad for the heroes, for the ZI it adds a lot to the post, and I'd like to keep them trim. For now, though, Priscus is the Shifter Claw Adept from D&D's Against the Giants.
#38 shifter claw adept. Usually (sometimes) easier to find by number.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old May 12th, 2012, 03:52 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey all! Me and AwesomeUnleashed would like to nominate our first custom, the Greenspawn Assassin.

USES/PLAYABILTY
Spoiler Alert!

FIGURE/AVAILABILITY
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for reading.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; May 12th, 2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Updated card....
Old May 12th, 2012, 04:02 PM

The Greenspawn Assassin's Ambush SP should specify "up to 2 other" instead of "any 2 other". As worded, if you don't have two others available, you can't use the power.

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs