Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 28th, 2011, 02:08 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Bishop - Design

Hey, instead of attacking multiple times with the SA, wouldn't it be better balanced and more thematic if he starts with 3 or 4 attack dice, and just adds to that attack number for each energy marker you remove for the SA? Kinda like a big blast.
Old December 28th, 2011, 08:55 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Does he get an energy marker for rolling a shield, or for merely defending? That isn't clear.
Should be for rolling a shield. A small tweak is probably in order.

Quote:
4 attacks of 4. That may keep his cost on the high end. Are you OK with that, or do you think that this SA would be better as an attack of 3 instead? Also, isn't a range of 5 a bit too far for this ability?
I'd like to shoot for the projected 230 that I've got him at. I think with him realistically getting 4 attacks of 4 maybe once per game, possibly twice that should be doable. I think range 5 is fine. He's channeling the absorbed energy into his fists or his gun and firing it back at his enemy.

Quote:
Probably want to say "remove 1 Energy Marker" to help it communicate that only one marker can be removed per turn.
OK

Quote:
Hey, instead of attacking multiple times with the SA, wouldn't it be better balanced and more thematic if he starts with 3 or 4 attack dice, and just adds to that attack number for each energy marker you remove for the SA? Kinda like a big blast.
I just don't see that approach giving him much value. Like I mentioned earlier, I don't see him getting to use the ability more than once or twice a game so I'd like to make it worthwhile. Him using that energy to fire multiple blasts is just as thematic and I really think it will much more useful and balanced.
Old December 28th, 2011, 09:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I like this design GP, very cool I don't know Bishop other than fighting against him in Marvel Alliance 2, but I think the power set you have is neat.

I like the multiple attack option for his special. The main concern is that he can turtle and get markers easily or he can get carried to height where he can only get attacked by ranged attacks from opponent's figures. So he has potential to last quite a while and build up markers. The only counter to him is melee and if he can get height with a carrying unit, then a flying melee unit is needed to counter. So that will have be tested for sure.

Looking at Flash with 4 special attacks of only 3, he has to be engaged to do that and his normal attack is melee. Bishop has a normal ranged attack and his special is ranged, he can heal and has 5 lives. Then you add his 1 shield blocks all vs. all ranged attacks could be better than Flash's Speed dodge. So 230 might be tough to hit here. But testing would bear that out as usual. So if he ends up too powerful at that cost, either tweak his defense so he's not so hard to hit from range, or maybe lower his special to attack of 3. We'll see though.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; December 28th, 2011 at 11:20 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library