View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 01:49 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Dig the intentional soft synergy here

Ventriloquist definitely could use some support, like some melee Criminals that bond with him or some such. It would take a lot of work for him to not be awful though, his powers are just super limited. Like he'd probably be kinda bad in Classic, compare his movement boost to the Class Leadership powers, but the special attack could give him some juice, it's harder for him to compete in C3G where he just isn't really offering anything. Wizard having Criminal Leadership doesn't help his case either.

Salvaging him would probably involve somehow leveraging "You Dummy!" into something semi-positive. Like Rhino getting to take a turn after a Hero you control takes a turn if that Hero wounded him during their turn or some such.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store