View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 12:21 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Protectors of Ullar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
I've got a question, which I think I know the answer to, but wanted to check. With Combined Arbalest, does it work when wounds have been received in cases where Stealth Armor, Cell Divide, and Sacred Band Death Defy spare the life of the figure? The card for Protectors of Ullar states "for every wound that has been inflicted". The cards for Microcorp Agents, Marro Dividers, and Parmenio state "when... receives one or more wounds". So there seems to be a difference between receiving a wound and the wound actually being inflicted.

My answer is that the wound is received, but not inflicted and therefore does not add to the Combined Arbalest power. Is that correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
If a wound is cancelled then it has NOT been inflicted.

~Aldin, taking off the bandaid
Can we get this clarification included in the OP? This question came up in a recent game of mine.