View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2023, 08:53 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: VirtualScape 1.070 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
All my VS files have converted to French, my saved maps disappeared, and when I tried to download the English version it loaded in French. It also crashes everytime I try to make a 3d rendering. Anyone ever have the same issue?
I recently got a new PC, re-downloaded Virtualscape in English and am encountering a couple of the same issues - the program is in French and it crashes when I attempt to render. The French thing I can live with as it gives me a chance to exercise my old high school French skills, but not being able to render is a bummer - sharing maps on Heroscapers is a lot less fun without pictures.