View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2021, 07:02 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Has the 16-person cap been changed yet?
Sorry for not responding to this yet (I keep hoping to be able to share good news) but nothing going so far. I've tried to predict their timeline a couple of times but that never ends up working out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDude View Post
You can count Ryan and I in for this one! I haven’t glimpsed the maps yet, but we have a *mostly complete* RoTV terrain set we can bring.
Got you guys down! Do you have any expansions? If not you won't be able to bring a full map, so just don't sweat it. We realize not everyone is able to help out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I'll be there, and I'm able to bring Mine's Rift and Forest Fire
Got you down! And thanks for volunteering for the maps!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19