View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:58 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' DC customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I stumbled upon a really good deal on that Beast Boy T-Rex mini at a site for a hobby store called Pop's Culture Shoppe. I had wanted the mini way back when I first designed my original version of Beast Boy, but it was, and still is, usually pretty pricey at $10-12. Pop's had it for $3.99, so I jumped on it. Buying the mini was actually the impetus for me revising the card, which I might not have done otherwise. I justified the purchase by telling myself the mini could also double as a terrain piece on my Batcave map.

Batman has a pretty unusual home security system.