View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Venoc Vipers

TREX is right, they are super fun to play in a tournament, and sometimes your opponents will be totally unprepared for that level of an offensive assault, especially if you have 5+ squads.

Sometimes though, just sometimes, TREX decides to bring the exact counter to your army with not just Deathwalker 8000 but also Major Q9 in the same army. And if that just happens to be the case, then no matter how many attacks you get on them, and even if you get lucky and Q9 blanks his one-die attacks on you 13 times in a row, your attacks just bounce off and you just play a game of "How many Vipers can TREX kill in one turn?" I believe his record was 7 or 8 with DW8K, and he only had to stop because there were no more targets within range, not because he blanked.

Totally recommend Vipers, though. If only for the meme plays. They've actually had a pretty strong showing at a couple of our Monthlies here.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 7th, 2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: And of course, the time I take a Deathwalker to a tourney it dies to a lone Goblin Cutter...