View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2022, 07:57 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I just wanted to point out that as far as Nordlung's survivability goes, 4 Def/4 Life is pretty comparable to other dragons in his weight class, with Mimring and Othkurik at 3 Def/5 Life and Moltenclaw at 3 Def/6 Life. This level of durability would indeed be bad for these dragons if they were melee units, but as Scytale pointed out, if a player is using flying ranged units that way he's doing it wrong.

As for the Ferocious personality, it was chosen to follow the Nilfheim and White Wyrmling precedent. While I think it's a legitimate precedent, I'm not particularly tied to it either.