View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: A Custom From My Little World

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I'm thinking 70 points for Rolyat, but I could be off by a little. Generally, if you know there is a good chance for synergies you want to include those in the pricing of the figures(if only by a little). Great custom overall!
I've liked 60 so far generally because of his low survivability once engaged, but I'll do more tests and see if he's worth the bump (in some of my tests it seemed like a bump would be good, but at other times he seemed to only be worth about 50).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I don't know enough about the species to comment knowledgeably on regrow. If it's a physiological racial regenerative trait, it should only affect him - but if it's more of a spell or a nano-bot swarm power, then it works at range 2 for allies.
Yeah, Regrow is a spell. Thematically, Rolyat's most talented in and prefers healing magic, and it also helps him whenever he get engaged earlier than you'd like. Admittedly, he's designed to work in a group much like in dungeon campaigns (I actually tried a group with him and other customs in RoB while playtesting them).

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19