View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2019, 11:44 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: OHS Season 34 - Into the Jungle (Bring 2) - Sign up by 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
Just stared dipping my toes into online more as a way to get more than once a month. Definitely interested in this tournament. If it’s not against the rules anyone have any tips for this kind of format? I’ve only every played bring your own army formats.
Definitely not against the rules! I'm pretty sure everyone is willing to help anyone new to the format figure it out so they don't get screwed over.

Someone more familiar with the format than myself may have better advice, but I think the biggest thing for Bring 2 is to make sure your armies are balanced against each other. If one is stronger than the other then all you (or your opponent) have to do is pick that one to win.

It's also a format that rewards bringing figures that you know really well to give you an edge when picking, as well as knowing the matchups between each of the 4 armies in the pool.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19