View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2013, 10:41 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Avengers Assemble! New Custom Project

I was addressing the idea that the only way to deal with Hercules was with another heavy hitter. That said, Marro Stingers wouldn't necessarily be the best counters - I can imagine plenty of solid ranged or melee squads that could handle Hercules, given his single attack per turn. I wouldn't even be surprised if C3G has stuff in this price range which could reasonably take him on, assuming Drewman-chu intends this custom to fit alongside C3G's.