View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 3/16/19!

No, Flash.... You can't keep adding stuff to my list like this. I'll never play all the maps I want to try...

I do like this one. Great aesthetic, pathing, and all that other stuff you're used to hearing. My only concern is that without power glyphs there are some pretty defensive locations an army can really hunker down on. I'm looking mostly at the right side where there are chokepoints, along with high ground ice that defenders can sit on while range shoots. That said, looks like range options would be limited from there -- hard to tell without building the map (at least for me, because I'm a scrub).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19