View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2022, 04:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Overwatch Workshop

Not a member of Overwatch the group, and no comics at the moment I think, but I do have an Ashe design

NAME = ASHE
SECRET IDENTITY = Elizabeth Caledonia "Calamity" Ashe

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL ( Outlaw, Thief, and Crime Lord are also possible here)
PERSONALITY = AMBITIOUS ( Confident or Demanding would probably also work)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 8
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = YES

DO SOMETHING!

After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may choose 1 other Criminal Hero you control and either:
-before taking a turn with Ashe, take a turn with that Criminal, during which they cannot attack; or
-after taking a turn with Ashe, take a turn with that Criminal, during which they cannot move.

COACH GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
After attacking with this special attack, you may place Ashe on a space within 1 space of her current position and then, if the defending figure is small or medium, you may place that figure on a space within 1 space of its current position. A figure moved by this special attack never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed more than 5 levels above its current position. A figure moved by this special attack can receive any falling damage that may apply.

DYNAMITE TOSS AND SHOOT
Start the game with one Glyph of Dynamite on this card. Instead of attacking with Ashe, you may either:
- place one Glyph of Dynamite from this card power-side up on any empty space within 4 spaces of Ashe; or
- destroy one Glyph of Dynamite within 8 spaces of Ashe.

NAME = GLYPH OF DYNAMITE
SUBTITLE = DELAYED EXPLOSION

PERMANENT GLYPH
If this glyph is destroyed by any means, all figures within 2 spaces of this glyph receive 1 wound. At the end of the round, if this glyph is power side up on the battlefield, this glyph is destroyed.

NAME = B.O.B.
SECRET IDENTITY = BIG OMNIC BUTLER

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = YES

BUILT TO SERVE

B.O.B. has the class of Butler in addition to what is listed on this card. At the start of the game, you may choose 1 Ambitious Unique Hero you control. While that Hero is adjacent to B.O.B., they cannot be targeted for attacks by non-adjacent figures.

CHARGING IMPACT
After moving normally with B.O.B., you may choose 1 small or medium figure adjacent to B.O.B. and place that figure on a space within 1 space of its current position. If you do, B.O.B. cannot attack this turn and you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. A figure moved by this special power never takes any leaving engagement attacks and cannot be placed more than 10 levels above its current position. A figure moved by this special power can receive any falling damage that may apply.

ARM GUNS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
B.O.B. cannot attack with this special attack if he moved this turn. After attacking with this special attack, B.O.B. may attack with this special attack 2 additional times.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store