View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2021, 12:27 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zelotes (rehabilitating)

NAME = ZELOTES
SECRET IDENTITY =
SPECIES = ARACHNID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WARDEN
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE
SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 2

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = Around 200ish?

CARETAKER OF ARACHNOS

When a figure you control attacks an opponent's figure, if Zelotes is in your Start Zone, you may offer that opponent mercy. If that opponent accepts, instead of rolling defense normally, their figure ignores your figure's attack and then you may place the opponent's figure on Zelotes' card. If Zelotes leaves your start zone, you must immediately place each figure on his card, that was placed on his card with this special power, on a space in your Start Zone.

PRISONER REHABILITATION
At the start of each round, before placing Order Markers, you may choose a figure on Zelotes card that was placed on his card with his Caretaker of Arachnos special power. If:
  • That figure is a Common or Squad figure and no other player controls any figures with the same name as that figure, take control of that figure's card, remove any Order Markers their card, and place that figure on a space in your Start Zone.
  • That figure is a Unique Hero, roll the 20-Sided Die. Subtract 3 from your roll if that Hero is Fanatical. If you roll a 4 or lower, place that figure on a space in your startzone. If you roll a 16 or higher, take control of that figure’s card, remove any Order Markers their card, and place that figure on a space in your Start Zone.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; September 21st, 2021 at 03:27 AM.