View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2021, 09:22 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Destroyer

As chas says above, the Gang of Four played some games recently involving a custom I've been working on, the Destroyer:

I was really glad to get the Gang's help with this one, since it had some qualities that made it tricky to nail down solely via Theoryscape. There aren't too many walking melee units in this weight class to compare it with, either from the official Marvel set or my own customs. The limited ranged attack and the negative power made it even less like anything I could find, so my thanks goes out to the Gang for giving me a hand with playtesting.