View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: September Custom Competition Poll - Vote by 10/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Perfect score! Looks like I need to get the Roundup out for Audrox.
I'm actually really surprised Audrox didn't get any votes - I thought it was a solid design. I ended up voting for the Marr Gorgevine because I liked it being from Marr so much, but balance-wise I feel like Audrox was developed really well and was a very close second. He was probably just unappreciated because he's ahead of his time.

Thanks for the contest Dr.Goomonkey! It was a fun one with a really close round of voting.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19