View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2008, 08:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: First Ten Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Whoah.
These are great!
Thanks! I'm glad you like them I love that picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
This guys is kickin'!
I love the modded figure, Soundwarp!

Quote:
Arenatron, a vicious trophy-collecting Soulborg gladiator.
Great description!!!
Thanks! The Arenatron was one of the funnier figures to work on, except for his blade weapon thing, that took forever to get right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
And what's up with this guy?!?
He is sweet! The infectious, green electricity, oh wow!
Wonderfully nice touch to the base!
Thanks again! I'm really happy with the way the electricity came out on this guy. I thought about making these mods the first time I saw the original figure, his pose just looks like he is slamming the ground with some kind of power attack.
I haven't really come up with a story for him yet, I'm thinking about making him a former member of Isamu's clan that defected to Carr's team.
I haven't thought of powers for him ether, originally he was going to be able to teleport, but one of my brother's friends commissioned me to make a teleporting Monkey agent, so the Ninja will get something else. Maybe I'll give him some sort of area effect attack or maybe he can infect things with a cybervirus. I haven't decided yet.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store