View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2021, 12:42 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

UTAH MONTHLY OCTOBER 2021

When: October 23rd, 1:00-5:00 PM (Please arrive 10 minutes early to register)

Cost: $5 (100% of entree fees go to prize support!!)

Format: Swiss Cheese
It's NHSD month, so it's time to bring on the high level of competition! This NHSD we invite you to bring the cheese, but with some holes! The first regulation is that you can only have up to 9 of the same of any common figures in your army. (You can have more than 9 commons of different figures though. Warriors of Ashra x3 and Aubrien Archers x3 in the same army are fine, but if you try to run Knights x3 you'll have to sit 3 of them.) The other regulation is that some figures have been banned, so be sure to check the list!
  • 410 Point Armies
  • 18 Figure Limit
  • C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel NOT allowed
  • Banned List: Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (RotV), Major Q9, Marro Warriors, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Nilfheim, Quahon, Cathar Spearmen
  • Your army may not contain more than 9 of the same common figure
  • Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound
  • Treasure Glyphs: Elixir of Speed, Belt of Giant Strength, Ring of Protection, Scarab of Invulnerability, Brooch of Shielding
  • Four 50 minute rounds

Raffle: Costume Party!
If you wear a costume to the event you'll be entered into a raffle for a cool prize!

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Standings:
Spoiler Alert!

BE SURE TO RSVP so we can be sure to accommodate maps, prizes, organizer sanity, etc. for all attendees. If you're planning on coming and don't see your name on the list be sure to bug me to get you on it!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; November 2nd, 2021 at 06:56 PM.