View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2015, 04:20 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I'd like to re-nominate my custom Uzog

Uzog is a Durgeth who takes glee in killing his enemies. He likes to adorn his body with the skulls of his opponents, trophies of his latest victims. He can become so consumed that he can stop on the battlefield and take a trophy skull right then and there. Once he takes a Trophy Skull, he is on an adrenaline rush and his attacks become more ferocious.

He is single spaced, and can be found at Auggies(58 for 3.99), MM(9 for 3.00), RPG locker (34 for 3.95).
Did the name of this figure get posted somewhere?
I think this needs a more clearly defined limit of how many markers he can receive.
He can only get them through the power, and if he has 3 or more he can't use the power, so it stands to reason that the maximum is 3.