View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2020, 07:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Court of Owls (Phase Uno)

NAME = THE COURT OF OWLS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD
CLASS = MASTERMINDS
PERSONALITY = TORMENTING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

SQUAD = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 200

ELECTRUM INVESTMENT

At the start of the game, choose any number of Unique Assassin Heroes in your army and distribute 6 gold Electrum Markers among the chosen Heroes' Army Cards. At the start of each round, you may either:
• Choose any number of Heroes you control that are not on snow or ice spaces, and remove one Electrum Marker from each of their cards. If you do, remove one Wound Marker from each of the chosen Heroes' Army Cards.
• Choose a destroyed Hero in your army and remove a number of Electrum Markers from that Hero's card equal to its Life number. If you do, remove all Wound Markers from that Hero's Army Card and place that Hero on a space in your Start Zone.

BEHIND GRANITE AND LIME
An Owl cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or special powers that require clear sight as long as that Owl is in your Start Zone.

ASSASSIN COMMAND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with the Court of Owls, you may choose up to two Unique Assassin Heroes you control with the same name. Move both chosen Heroes, then attack with one of the chosen Heroes.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 31st, 2020 at 03:04 AM.