View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:31 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
A d20 Between Love & Hate

So, I recently played a couple of games using Cyprien Esenwein and had pretty terrible luck with his Chilling Touch roll, attempting it 7 or 8 times and succeeding only once, rolling a 13. This is about the same level of success I've had with Cyprien's power as long as I've been playing him. I always have similar bad luck with Isamu's Vanish power; I make the roll once or twice, but never a third time. On the other hand, I historically have unusually good luck with the Dreadgul Raiders' Berserker Charge; I make the roll about half the time, and I play them a lot so I have a pretty big sample size. I've also rolled at least one 20 for Unleashed Fury every time I've ever played the Anubian Wolves (the last game I played with them I hit 20 three times).

Anyone else have certain powers that they have exceptionally good or bad luck with?