View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2020, 03:16 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Big news! Here in Utah we're lucky enough to be moving towards normalization! With things getting better, Game Haven has told us that we can start holding our Monthly tournaments at their location again!

While this is incredible news, there are restrictions that we need to follow, so please be aware of them!

First off, our events are required to be restricted to 16 players maximum. That means we will have a strict RSVP policy in place. If you plan on coming, be sure to let us know so we can have you on the list. I'll have a running list of RSVP's in the OP of the thread, so if you want to come make sure you bug me or another organizer ( @Leaf_It @BodaciousBlood @Scaperedude ) to make sure we get you on the list. With that, if you're not sure that you can make it, we'd like to kindly suggest that you don't RSVP until you're certain so that we don't have lower availability than might actually be the case. We can keep a running list of maybe's like we usually do, but we need to know for sure before game day. 16 is about our average for tournaments anyway, but we don't want to have to turn anyone away if at all possible.

For those who come on game day, there are further instructions that we'll need to follow:
  • Our start time is different from usual to avoid event overlap in the store. We'll be starting at 3:30 PM.
  • Face coverings are required for event play in the store.
  • Sanitize your hands when you enter the store.
  • Refrain from touching another person's pieces.
  • Sanitize your hands and game station after each game (we will have some hand sanitizer and such provided to help with this)
  • And this should go without saying, but if you are or recently have been sick come game day, please take one for the team and stay home.

Also please note when cleaning stations that alcohol droplets left on plastics, or paint, can cause permanent damage if allowed to sit long enough. Please ensure that your hands have properly dried before touching game pieces. Please try to refrain from getting hand sanitizer on any maps or figures.

We're excited to be able to have another game day! Again, be sure to RSVP if you're going to make it! Be sure to keep making smart decisions out there so we can keep on track to bigger and better gatherings in the future!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19