View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

I definitely think Druzhul's necromancy powers should be limited to undead. I can respect the desire to want to widen his horizons, but allowing it for all Valkrill squads can really limit design space for future squads.

I agree with dropping bonding on Lartoth. Bonding with Pelloth doesn't make him much better if it's not on a Drow unit, and you'll only use it once to get Estivara in position at the beginning of the game if you're playing with Spiders. After that, you'll be putting OMs on Spiders anyway. I don't think it's doing enough for the design.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19