View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2009, 11:31 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - 10/07 - Power Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This is why I've been backing up all the cards Sherman's been making for me on my external harddrive. Just in case he ever up and disappears on me or something.
Not to worry - I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

Good idea about backing up the cards, though. I may start doing that for all my GIMP files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
I like them. I think they do a good job of capturing the flavor. I still would like to see the Jack Hammer Special Attack (when he would go from cloud overhead to 6 inch tall boy with the same mass landing on their head). Maybe an attack of 3-4 and a chance of removing an order marker. But he already has a lot of special ability text and three specials.
Yeah, I didn't have room for one more power and Jack Hammer was the one that I felt could be dropped since it's essentially just a normal melee attack from a 7-year old kid. I may end up bumping Jack's attack to a 3 just to represent the surprise nature of having 60 lbs of white boy drop on your head. Plus, it would give the Pack another offensive option - right now, it's all on Katie's shoulders.