View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2022, 09:24 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Guardians of the Galaxy

I did some (very) light playtesting of a revision to my Doctor Octopus this week, putting him in a few head-to-head matches, one against three squads of Marro Stingers, one against my Thing and the final one against my Spider-Man. Predictably, he lost to the Stingers, but did manage to destroy six of them first, so pretty respectable. Against the Thing, Doc Ock lost but did manage to put 5 wounds on Thing, which is roughly equal to Ock's point cost, so I was pretty satisfied with that one. Ock lost again to Spidey, but that is designed to be somewhat of a bad matchup for Ock and any fight against Spider-Man is always dependent on Spidey's d20 luck with the Spidey Sense power. I decided to stick with this revised version of Ock for now, which keeps his attack strength but removes his former defensive power, which allowed me to declutter his card down to three powers. I also decided to replace his old movement ability, something I've been doing with a number of other old cards that had that movement ability. Here's the new version:

Last edited by Sherman Davies; January 8th, 2023 at 12:30 PM.