View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2021, 06:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Grim Reaper (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Thematically is the only thief that we have Grey Gargoyle and the only Mercenary Batroc the Leaper?

Current Criminals: Whirlwind, living Laser, Absorbing Man, wrecker, Pile Driver, Trapster

Predator: Tiger Shark

Creature: Mister Hyde

Outcast: Sabretooth

Looking at the remaining cards we don’t have: Swordsman II , Man-Ape, Unicorn, Black Talon, Nekra, Power man/Goliath, Beetle, Attuma, Thundra, Porcupine.

I think most if not all of these would be Criminals or something other then thief/mercenary
From what I can tell a lot of these are only part of a Lethal Legion that only shows up once in a weird joke story that Grim Reaper isn't involved in. As far as I can tell that's the only time Batroc has been involved, so if that's all Grim is pulling from Mercenary then it's not really doing anything thematically.

Here's what I've been able to find on Lethal Legion teams that Grim Reaper has lead:

The original line up for Grim Reapers Lethal Legion is:

Man-Ape
Power Man (not Luke Cage, Erik Johsten)
Swordsman
Living Laser

Then its:

Nekra
Black Talon
Simon Williams zombie (sorta)

Then Nekra and Black Talon stick around, Man-Ape and Erik come back and Ultron-12 joins up (Ultron-12 is a weird Ultron that is capable of working with other people and eventually became a straight good guy)

Then there's the Dark Reign version which is:

Nekra again
Tiger Shark
Grey Gargoyle
Absorbing Man
Mister Hyde
Wonder Man

Then apparently there's another version which is:

Living Laser
Whirlwind
Radioactive Man

Kinda seems like the Savage personality should be one of his pulls. That would hit Tiger Shark and Mister Hyde and we could probably justify at least Man-Ape in there?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store