View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , looks like @Sir Heroscape , and @dart48 talked me into going, so count me and dart in. I’ll see what I can round up for prize support.. Will we have the pleasure of getting to see you come out? It’s been awhile for you attending as well has t it? You should come and drag along @TrueMurray , it’d be great to see you guys.
Glad to hear it! I will be attending, but I'm still waiting on True so we'll see for him. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Shaggy is in!
Awesomesauce!
As per usual, I got excited at the prospect of chucking dice and committed to coming down before letting my wife know, just to find out that we have previous engagements that were so "important" that I forgot about them. I wont be able to make it down for this months Tournament. Which is kind of a bummer, because I like this format. Not sure if Dart will still be attending. Maybe another time fellas.
Dang, that's super sad to hear. I hope you're able to make it out soon, man!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19