View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I’ll be coming. Also, I bought 6 extra Avernus’s for my dad and I thinking they were common or uncommon heroes. I didn’t realize they were unique. I’ll be bringing one for a prize, but I will also be bringing the other 5 as well if anyone wants to buy one for $5. I can also print a 1 sided card stock card for those 5 as well if anyone lets me know ahead of time that they want one.
Awesome, it will be great to see you again! Will your dad be able to make it as well? And I bet there will be a few people willing to pay $5 for an Avernus around, that will be great! And thanks for donating one as a prize!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19