View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2020, 10:14 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Welcome to one of the most higgledy piggledy matchups I've seen in my Heroscaping career. @Dysole and @Major Q23 matched up in the Online Con Pod Draft tournament and ended up creating some crazy armies out of their pods. It's really, really hard to make heads or tails of this one, folks, but joining me to lend his powers of observation and vocabulary is none other than map-maker extraordinaire @Flash_19 ! You won't want to miss the high level gameplay that stems from this sweet sweet matchup!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19