View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2016, 02:26 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Gorillitroopers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I would assume as soon as their Range value drops back to 1 Ivor wears off. Assumedly anytime someone's Range value changes you'd check to see if it still applies. Idunno, seems too exploitative otherwise.

~TAF
But there isn't a point were their range goes down to 1, unless powers don't count their own boosts for that sort of thing (which seems a little odd). It's not like Autocannons says 'their Range Value becomes 5 until the end of turn' and Ivor keys specifically off of 'Range Value' instead of the 'range number' it adds too. Autocannons and Ivor both 'add to the range number', so if Autocannons can cause the 'range number' to be high enough to count (which it can), why can't Ivor after it has already been triggered if they use the same wording?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
I don't think Ivor would even come into play. Their range number is 1. The special power does not change their range number, just their range for that attack.

(At least my thoguhts )
It says right in Synergy Benefits Received that Laglor can boost them after Autocannons, therefore Ivor could too.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store