View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2009, 11:03 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - updated 4/18 - Street T

Wow, been a while since I posted a new Marvel custom. I got burned out on customizing for a bit, then when I got back into it I was focused on playtesting my DC customs, not to mention I got distracted with Pokemon-scape and Lord of the Rings-scape projects. Anyway, I figured I would dip my toes back in the Marvelscape waters with a custom of one of my favorite characters, Nightcrawler.

My version of Nightcrawler shares a lot of similarities with the other versions of him in the A-Z Supers Index; after all, he pretty much only has one power, so it's not like people were giving him Heat Vision or anything. However, I noticed that no one else decided to represent Kurt's common tactic of teleporting enemies with him, disorienting them with the teleportation's side effects. That kinda surprised me, since it seemed to me to be his main attack, much in the same way that Kitty Pryde always phases through robots to short circuit them. Of course, I'm not a huge X-Men reader, so what do I know?

Anyway, this version of Nightcrawler can act as a transporter for friendly figures - but with a risk - or as an annoyance figure like Spider-Man. Note that if an adjacent figure attacks Nightcrawler, if Kurt makes his Evasive Teleport roll he can take his attacker with him and make him pay for it.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; June 20th, 2009 at 11:11 PM.