View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2018, 05:02 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I actually used to use Specter as a class myself, so it would be kinda hypocritical of me to have a problem with it. I moved away from it for my personal stuff for reasons I won’t get into here, but I think it’s fine for regular Heroscape especially given how haphazard the class stuff is anyway. I feel ‘Specter’ sort of does describe that type of Undead’s ‘job’ in a way that ‘Zombie’ or ‘Skeleton’ wouldn’t, as there is less variation in the associations with the word there. Like if you say ‘Zombie’ I’d feel the need to ask ‘well what type of Zombie?’ where as with ‘Specter’ there is a pretty firm connotation of ‘Creepy ghost thing lurking in the background’, to me anyway, if that makes any sense.

Anyway, TLDR version: It doesn’t bother me enough for a down vote.

EDIT: Having said that, unless you are super passionate about the class I might consider resubmitting anyway. It could save you a lot of time in the long run.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store