View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Online Heroscape events have officially entered middle age with Season 40! And in this midlife crisis (hey, transitions gotta transition...) we hit a crazy format with both Reverse Draft and Bring Your Own Glyph in one! It turns into a lot of pre-game judgment calls to be made, and we see it come to a head in this first round game! @Captain Stupendous and @Muskie are squaring off, with Cap having a bid-down army with Bugbears and Major Q10 while Muskie is running one of the newer soldiers builds heralded by Gen. Simon Fraser. @boromir96 joins as a first time co-caster in this episode, lending is expertise to the discussion in this super fun game!

Note: There's some breath-in-the-mic issues with this one. I'm sorry about that, I haven't had that happen before and will be watching out for it in the future.

As a heads up, the next couple of weeks will be inconsistent with uploads. School is ending for me, and I'm going to be taking some me time, so will thus be spreading out the uploads a bit to make up for the lack of time for recording.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19