View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2009, 12:35 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - updated 7/30 - Hulk

Since I've already posted my tweaks of Spidey and Hulk, here are their Marvelscape counterparts, Venom and Abomination, with the same tweaks:

I increased Venom's cost to be the same as my custom Spider-Man's because I always thought the official Venom should've cost the same as Spidey. In my mind, the two extra attack dice pretty much exactly makes up for the less reliable Spider-Sense. This impression is reinforced by stories I hear about Venom being drafted in tourneys (at least those which allow Marvelscape) far more than Spidey.

Finally, since I know some of us around here consider the official Silver Surfer fig to be a bit on the nerfed side, here's my take on the first herald of Galactus:

Again, I didn't want to drastically change the Surfer, as I think he's one of the most thematically accurate translations from the original Marvelscape set. I just wanted his power level to be closer to what I imagine it to be, which is on par with characters like the Hulk or Superman. In this case, I simply upped his normal and special attacks by one attack die and increased his cost 40 points to reflect that.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; August 6th, 2009 at 11:00 AM.