View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2020, 09:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sir Soundwave (opening beats)

NAME = SIR SOUNDWAVE
SECRET IDENTITY = SOUNDWAVE (CROSSOVER SYMBOL)
SPECIES = CYBERTRONIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENTERTAINER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 15 (Double-Spaced)

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 320

"I HAVE NO MOUTH, YET I MUST ROCK"

Once per game, instead of taking a turn with Soundwave, you may have all enemy figures within 3 spaces of Soundwave become affected by this power until the end of your player turn. Move all affected figures up to 1 space each. Figures affected by this special power consider all figures enemy figures, and must make leaving engagement attacks when able to.

CALLING IN THE CAVALRY
After an enemy figure takes a turn, you may choose 1 figure you control that has not been attacked or chosen by an enemy figure during this player turn. You may move that figure as long as it ends that movement adjacent to a friendly figure that was attacked or chosen by an enemy figure during this player turn.

EJECT!
After taking a turn with Soundwave, if you did not attack with Soundwave, you may choose one friendly figure with the Cassette Storage special power on this card. Place the chosen figure on any unoccupied space within 2 clear sight spaces of Soundwave and take an immediate turn with that figure.

SUPER STRENGTH

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 21st, 2021 at 05:06 PM.