View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2009, 01:07 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
Oh man, Sherman is dropping the big names. All hope is lost folks...
Heh, didn't mean to spread any negativity around... all hope is not lost, just a little bit. Some of us are hoping to start something here on the boards that will let WotC know how much support is out here for Marvelscape. Might not do much, but every bit counts, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1 View Post
DAREDEVIL
- I think price may have to come up a bit. Compared to Spider-Man he is a little worse, but I don't know that he is 25 points worse. Swing line is one less and the Radar Sense is worse, but he has double attack from a range with no line of sight. I don't know it's a tough call, but I think you'll find he's worth another 10 or 15. Test him against Venom, see how that goes.
In a solo fight against Venom, DD statistically would lose most every time, since their powers are essentially identical and Venom has that whopping 6 attack. Daredevil's Billy Club wouldn't be much use against Venom since it can't double attack the same figure twice. I like to playtest customs in situations they're designed for, so maybe I'll try DD against the Tagawa Samurai or a couple squads of 4th Mass. Or better yet, the Ninja of the Northern Wind, plus Isamu. Mmmm, Daredevil vs. ninja....