View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2021, 11:12 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Yeah, Burnout was probably the most complicated format we've run (IMHO way more involved than the one we just did), and we had a lot of discussion on the inside on how we wanted it to work. That probably led to some natural divergence from Sir H's original ruleset/intentions, but that's also why I put up some FAQ's while gearing up for the event. I will say we've been going more experimental than usual lately. Since we're capped at 16 players right now, we've been using it as an opportunity to try formats we wouldn't usually try (like Burnout) since we know that on gameday we won't have 30 people showing up and asking questions at the same time.

If you have a preference on formats, please let us know! We can't please everyone, but if something just isn't enjoyable then that's valuable information. Also let us know what you do like so you can have a great time!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19