View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2018, 08:05 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (6/24/2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met, and well done!

Thanks!

This week I was able to make a fair amount of progress on my unpainted minis bringing down my count to 81 unpainted figures.

This guy is a Troll by Reaper miniatures. I painted him up to go with the Marsh Trolls in my Customs thread.

This guy is a Reaper Frost giant that I painted up to match my other frost giants. I really like painting the blueish white skin tone.

This is a Jabberwock from reaper miniatures. This mini tends to have leaning problems, so I had to glue his foot on a rock.

This guy is Golan, Hill Giant by Reaper miniatures. I was able to practice skin tone with the large surface areas, as well as blending in pimples and wounds. The base that I has was sort of messed up so I ended up flocking it and adding some scenery.

These are a set of Tharn Bloodletters by Privateer Press for their Hordes game. I really like some of the Tharn models and their barbaric elf look.

This is a group of 24 Daqan Infantry from the Runewars Miniatures Game from Fantasy Flight Games. In the picture they are still drying after using a black wash to enhance the details in the sculpt. I like to mount medium figures on paint bottles with sticky tack so I can hold them without messing up the paint.