View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:35 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hela (Public Playtest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post

Thanks for the tests! What's interesting is that bringing Invisible Woman back as a Thrall would get rid of her Adventurer class, so she'd only get a defense of 2. An interesting trade-off.
Yeah, Sue really isn't the best pick for Thrallatizing because of that. Still, it's either two extra defense or attacks going at someone not Hela, which is fine with me. She made a better pick than Reed as his Cyberclaw thing just isn't that helpful when Hela wants to be in peoples faces for the double skulls, and I didn't want to get greedy and hope I got She-Hulk or something.

The big thing to me with the Resurrection (when Hela is on the front-lines anyway) is it's usually better to take a so-so Resurrection now than try to hope for the perfect one later on. Like yeah, swiping She-Hulk would have been great, but if Hela dies before you can do that (which she did) then you've just wasted points on a power you didn't use and left life points on her card you could have had on the field.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store