View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 03:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leonardo

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Yes, you have to remove the marker to take a turn with the turtle. However Silk Spectre just says you may choose not to remove it. So she'd still protect against unwanted removal and she wouldn't prevent Turtle Power.
Oh yeah, sorry should have been more clear, I should have said 'shouldn't do anything to help the Turtles get any extra turns then'. Didn't mean to imply she wouldn't be able to help them in other situations or that she'd interfere with Turtle Power.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store