View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@BiggaBullfrog , have you guys been playing in Logan without me? I guess they didnt want me back at church after all.
Yeah, the bishop was appalled at how much caffeine you brought into a dedicated building.

We've just done a few small things. We were thinking of doing another 8-ish person thing but it fell through, and I'm not sure where it went. (I generally don't organize anything up here, I just respond when the text comes.) Though if you want to be on our last-minute game night list (we usually do "hey, got time tonight, anybody up to play?" stuff) I could make sure you get in the group message.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Pretty sure I won't be making this month. Gotta study for the GRE....

Booooo.....

And good luck. But also boooooo.....

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19