View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2019, 04:16 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Re: Agrah Fenh -- I agree with Scytale. I think the new versions of the power make it a little bit easier to utilize him, but it's still going to be easy to abuse them when playing against him. There will rarely be more than 1 OM on him if you want to utilize the Cultist movement, so all you have to do is keep him from being able to attack, or at least keep him from being able to attack a weaker target, in order to effectively waste that movement potential.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19