View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:22 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: BiggaBullfrog's Customs

Worked on these over the holidays, and here's the last of 'em.

Raimondi

Bio: Raimondi and Perducci are two agents who rely on luck more than skill. When the battle gets tough and their allies need them most, they pull through. Raimondi clumsiness is surprisingly his best asset to his allies, often knocking them out of the way of an oncoming blow.

Perducci

Bio: Raimondi and Perducci are two agents who rely on luck more than skill. When the battle gets tough and their allies need them most, they pull through. Perducci relies on his great sword in combat, though at times a luck shot from his pistol can deal great damage to his enemies.

Mercenaries of Hruggek

Bio: The Mercenaries of Hruggek are simple, straightforward soldiers. They rush into the thick of battle and lay waste to their enemies, not caring how much of a disadvantage they might be at.

Ogre Brute

Bio: Lumbering across the battlefield, the Ogre Brute is simple and relies on brute strength to win the day.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; January 9th, 2011 at 10:36 PM.