View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 12:29 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman Davies' Marvel customs - Super Skrull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
I like your Deadpool and Cable cards. I had a ? on Cable though. What is the difference between clear sight and line of sight rule wise? I think you have inspired me to redo my Cable card my 1st attempt was a fail.
Like Tornado said, line of sight refers to seeing the hitzone - the red part of the target mini - and is generally what is used for normal and special ranged attacks. Clear sight refers to any part of the mini, even the gray parts, and is found on powers like Raelin's aura and Sonlen's Dragon Swoop. Cable's power lets him target a mini's weapon or shield, but mainly it's designed to be used against minis with small hitzones, like the Zombies of Morindan, or no hitzones, like C3V's The Varja or my Wasp, Ant-Man or Invisible Woman customs. Speaking of which, I recently finished working on another such custom, a card for Super Skrull:

I don't know if I ever saw your first Cable, Drewman, but I look forward to checking out the new version.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; October 10th, 2021 at 06:27 AM.