View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2020, 09:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ms. Marvel (Kamala) - VOTE for Release

That mini is rough

Anyway, actual vote

Yea

Random wording thoughts:

Should the stretchy fun times power have an 'only' in the last sentence? Like so:

"Each option may only be chosen once per round."

IDK, sounds a smidge more clear to me, but I'm not a language guy and it would be pretty silly for someone to read the current one as like.. just letting you know choosing a different one each round is an option or something.

Embiggen refers to 'her' without first saying who 'her' is, that seems weird. Feels like it would be better like:

"For the remainder of the round, add 2 to Ms. Marvel's Defense number, each turn you may choose all options for her Morphogenic Mayhem special power and her size and height become large 10."

EDIT: On the yellow thing, would it make more sense to have the lightning bolt looking shape above the life value be the splash of yellow?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store